Tuesday, May 31, 2011

P2P2: The Pix Have Arrived!

I have received my pictures!  I haven't had much time to contemplate them yet, but I've got a couple of ideas floating through my head.  I know that Shirley has already posted the pictures on her site, but here they are on mine:


























They are pictures of Australia, the first four from the Outback.  I'm very excited to work on this project.  I have a couple of other projects I need to get woven before I start on this one, so I'll have a few weeks to think about this before I get started.

3 comments:

  1. Most definitely Australian colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with :o)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Shirley. I know I'm going to have fun. I have ideas spinning all around my head.

    ReplyDelete